20 Secrets Men Keeping - What He's Really Thinking [ Part 3 ]

the 3rd part of the article... plss dont be lazy to read it all
hehehe

11 - Leave your baggage at the door. Guys are happy to help out their girlfriends with emotional issues. But if the baggage becomes apparent too early in the relationship, then a guy will probably bail. Also, baggage causes people to put pressure on or damage a relationship, so it may be doomed from the outset.

12 - We are afraid of commitment. Commitment means that I've decided that the woman I'm settling down with is perfect and there is no one else out there for me. Commitment means I've found my soul mate, that I am completely secure with myself, and that there should be no going back. I don't know about you, but all of that is pretty heavy. I think the old adage "Girls mature faster than boys" comes into play here. Commitment is a sign of maturity, and it just takes some of us longer.

13 - Confidence is key in the bedroom. I know if a girl seems unsure of herself in bed, it gets distracting and starts to feel awkward. The best thing to do is to act like you have some experience, and not questioning anything. I think back to the advice my dad once gave my sisters and I when he snuck us onto the "premium members only" tennis courts at this fancy resort at the beach. While we played, security goons watched closely and my dad could tell that we were nervous: "Just act like you are supposed to be here and they won't ask any questions." Sure enough, it worked.

14 - We're insecure about dirty talk. Once I've made it into bed with a girl, no way I'm going to let my stupid mouth wreck things up. In fact, we've most likely made it to this point in spite of my mouth. There are so many incorrect things I could say from weak, to gross, to just downright bizarre. Last thing I need is to give this girl some material for a girls' night conversation.

15 - Sometimes, we do blame your bad mood on PMS. But if we're smart, we just don't say it. Honestly, sometimes a woman's anger does look hormonal. I have said something to a girl one day that she laughs at, but then a week later she bites my head off when I say the same thing. But I've learned not to make things worse by suggesting that she's PMSing.

0 Comments:

¤¤ memoir of ReLyZa ¤¤ © 2009