20 Secrets Men Keep - What He's Really Thinking [ Part 2 ]

here we go, the 2 part of the article

6 - We want to bail the morning after a one-night stand. Do not linger in bed hungover. I'm foul when I'm hungover, so I am sure others are too. You can't contaminate someone's bed with that. Do everything you can to get home and fester in your own bed. People have things to do over the weekend. Give each other a hug, wish each other well, and don't say anything about calling, and don't believe him when he mutters that he will call you.

7 - You'll never understand our sports obsession. I know some women love sports. But are they as obsessed with sports like guys are? I read about sports every day, and go over stats. And I do find myself telling my sisters about University of Virginia and Boston College teams — where they went to school. There is no reason women wouldn't understand or know sports like guys do if they were as obsessed. I just think guys across the board are more sports-obsessed than women are.

8 - You're not the only one who engages in retail-therapy post-breakup. I have shopped during emotional low points. Wearing new clothes makes me feel confident. There is also a social aspect of shopping because you are usually with friends, consorting with other shoppers and sales people. You've been spending a lot of money on your ex in the past, now it's time to spend some money on you.

9 - Sex in the shower is overrated. I once tried this, but the entire time I was trying to contort my body so that I could get everything inserted correctly. That "up against the wall" variation is tougher than it sounds. The entire shower apparatus is so slippery, and then you have soap all over the place. It's a danger zone. Plus, I do my best to keep my bathroom clean, but I don't think I'd ever want to have sex anywhere near something called "mildew".

10 - We do think you're crazy sometimes, but only because it makes things easier for us. Once I accepted that women were "crazy" (many older guys had insisted they were for years), it seemed to take a huge load of pressure off me. No longer was I trying to rationalize moves that women made that got me into crazy analysis cycles. When I just throw it all out the window and dismiss it as "crazy," it makes it easier to deal. We don't really think women are insane, we just say it so we can be done thinking about their antics and move on.

0 Comments:

¤¤ memoir of ReLyZa ¤¤ © 2009